Def-Con 6 Offical Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Def-Con 6 Offical Website

The official website of the servers of Def-Con 6

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|HGN|Daddy X

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|HGN|Daddy X

|HGN|Daddy X Empty
PostSubject: |HGN|Daddy X   |HGN|Daddy X I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:38 pm

alright i was in server and i got banned for telling DC6 Spencer and DC6 Snake to stop admin aboosing (no cliping around when people are there) after a couple times they told me to shut up so i kept on and they banned me perm i would like this matter solved and sorry no demo
Back to top Go down
Typcider

|HGN|Daddy X Empty
PostSubject: Re: |HGN|Daddy X   |HGN|Daddy X I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:48 am

is that why your not in the server dude Sad Dude 420 he needs a unban or any admin just unban him
Back to top Go down
|HGN|Daddy X

|HGN|Daddy X Empty
PostSubject: Re: |HGN|Daddy X   |HGN|Daddy X I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:57 pm

alright so snake is the one who banned me and spencer unbanned me so can someone talk to snake?
Back to top Go down
sloughterbag

sloughterbag

|HGN|Daddy X Empty
PostSubject: well heres the deal   |HGN|Daddy X I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:17 am

well here's the deal we are updating the server the owners are gonna be the only ones who get admin right now every one else we will need to check who paid for it last time and if anyone abuses it then we will take there admin away as soon as we get on there isnt gonna be putting up with anymore bullshit with the admin abuse so if you have any more problems just post them kk
Back to top Go down
420 owner
Admin
420 owner

|HGN|Daddy X Empty
PostSubject: Re: |HGN|Daddy X   |HGN|Daddy X I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:15 am

unbanned sorry for this spence is not a admion no more ...sorry for this i have fixed this
Back to top Go down
sloughterbag

sloughterbag

|HGN|Daddy X Empty
PostSubject: Re: |HGN|Daddy X   |HGN|Daddy X I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:27 pm

have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

|HGN|Daddy X Empty
PostSubject: Re: |HGN|Daddy X   |HGN|Daddy X I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|HGN|Daddy X
Page 1 of 1