Def-Con 6 Offical Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Def-Con 6 Offical Website

The official website of the servers of Def-Con 6

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Masterlights Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
masterlight

Masterlights Application. Empty
PostSubject: Masterlights Application.   Masterlights Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:38 am

By posting this, it does not mean I am whining about the ban. It was an unrightful ban that should never occur again. Most hackers wouldn't even bother to write an unban on a server they never played before. And take note of this, I was banned for two hours. I'm sure if they knew I was hacking, I'd be permanently banned. But, the good news is I wasn't. And the bad news? They banned me because they were unhappy with my killing them in the open every time they died.

Okay hey guys. During my three hours of the sitting on this server. I have noticed many accusations of hackers. The appealing thing to me is how the admin Austin kept getting mad because he gets killed by me and accuses me of hacking. Thats right. Hacking. Did I mention he called me a hacker after every kill? Now I got banned for 2 hours. I don't mind about the ban because I can wait. But, is it necessary to ban someone base on an accusation? Is there proof? May I see? I laughed my ass off every time they accused me. It's funny how every time they get killed by my awp, they call me a hacker. Now if I'm not mistaken, Austin banned some guy permanently for hacking. I don't think he was hacking. I don't think any of these bans were necessary. If I were an admin, I wouldn't ban until I'm completely sure that the person was hacking. I'd record a demo for my personal sake and the sake of the person I banned. This guy? He bans without hardcore proof. Last time I checked, you can lose admin that way. Now I'm not trying to put Austin into shame, but this has gone overboard. I was okay and laughing everytime I was called a hacker.

Now for the real story. We were on the underground map. Since I was getting called a hacker too much, I changed my name to Mr. Killer hoping they wouldn't call me a hacker hence the name change. Spencer joined and My teammate was AFK. It was all me and I had my ak47 and the night elf powers. Shastah was a toilet running around with a knife. Everytime I killed him, he says I fall back and accused me a hacker. Then there was Austin, the guy running around with nades. Everytime I kill him when he's in the open? Accused a hacker once again. Then Spencer, boy o boy, he likes to spam the chat with giving weapons. I don't mind that. So Austin smoke naded me and I saw smoke. Then Spencer was blaberring about something over the mic. I saw his mic sign in the smoke and shot a bit under it, hoping I'd get lucky. Oh hey! Guess what? I headshotted him. One second after that moment, all I heard was Hacking after the flash bang that was just thrown wear out. Around five minutes after that, I ran around with an ak47 shooting everyone and doing extra damage because of my power. Then Austin blurts out saying that I was somehow glitching the races so I get every skill. The funny thing is, I don't even know how to use my ultimate skill yet. Then I run around some more and oh boy. I was lucky. all three of them were standing on the CT roof near spawn. Guess what? I sprayed and they all died. Next thing you know, shouting about hacks. Five seconds later, I get banned for 120 minutes. Well what do you know? These guys accuse everyone that kills them a hacker.

So let's see here. The moral of the story is, don't shout hacker everytime you stand in the open and get killed. Expect to be killed when you are standing either on a roof, an electricity line, and spawn. Don't be ignorant and whine about hacks this and hacks that. You just got killed because you were dumb enough to be vulnerable.

In shorter words, don't call someone a hacker because you got killed and owned. For three hours. Straight.

Last edited by masterlight on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional Info)
Back to top Go down
sloughterbag

sloughterbag

PostSubject: Re: Masterlights Application.   Masterlights Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:15 am

masterlight wrote:
By posting this, it does not mean I am whining about the ban. It was an unrightful ban that should never occur again. Most hackers wouldn't even bother to write an unban on a server they never played before. And take note of this, I was banned for two hours. I'm sure if they knew I was hacking, I'd be permanently banned. But, the good news is I wasn't. And the bad news? They banned me because they were unhappy with my killing them in the open every time they died.

Okay hey guys. During my three hours of the sitting on this server. I have noticed many accusations of hackers. The appealing thing to me is how the admin Austin kept getting mad because he gets killed by me and accuses me of hacking. Thats right. Hacking. Did I mention he called me a hacker after every kill? Now I got banned for 2 hours. I don't mind about the ban because I can wait. But, is it necessary to ban someone base on an accusation? Is there proof? May I see? I laughed my ass off every time they accused me. It's funny how every time they get killed by my awp, they call me a hacker. Now if I'm not mistaken, Austin banned some guy permanently for hacking. I don't think he was hacking. I don't think any of these bans were necessary. If I were an admin, I wouldn't ban until I'm completely sure that the person was hacking. I'd record a demo for my personal sake and the sake of the person I banned. This guy? He bans without hardcore proof. Last time I checked, you can lose admin that way. Now I'm not trying to put Austin into shame, but this has gone overboard. I was okay and laughing everytime I was called a hacker.

Now for the real story. We were on the underground map. Since I was getting called a hacker too much, I changed my name to Mr. Killer hoping they wouldn't call me a hacker hence the name change. Spencer joined and My teammate was AFK. It was all me and I had my ak47 and the night elf powers. Shastah was a toilet running around with a knife. Everytime I killed him, he says I fall back and accused me a hacker. Then there was Austin, the guy running around with nades. Everytime I kill him when he's in the open? Accused a hacker once again. Then Spencer, boy o boy, he likes to spam the chat with giving weapons. I don't mind that. So Austin smoke naded me and I saw smoke. Then Spencer was blaberring about something over the mic. I saw his mic sign in the smoke and shot a bit under it, hoping I'd get lucky. Oh hey! Guess what? I headshotted him. One second after that moment, all I heard was Hacking after the flash bang that was just thrown wear out. Around five minutes after that, I ran around with an ak47 shooting everyone and doing extra damage because of my power. Then Austin blurts out saying that I was somehow glitching the races so I get every skill. The funny thing is, I don't even know how to use my ultimate skill yet. Then I run around some more and oh boy. I was lucky. all three of them were standing on the CT roof near spawn. Guess what? I sprayed and they all died. Next thing you know, shouting about hacks. Five seconds later, I get banned for 120 minutes. Well what do you know? These guys accuse everyone that kills them a hacker.

So let's see here. The moral of the story is, don't shout hacker everytime you stand in the open and get killed. Expect to be killed when you are standing either on a roof, an electricity line, and spawn. Don't be ignorant and whine about hacks this and hacks that. You just got killed because you were dumb enough to be vulnerable.

In shorter words, don't call someone a hacker because you got killed and owned. For three hours. Straight.

well thank you for letting us know we have already had a talk with him and next time he slips up he is gonna be losing admin
Back to top Go down
420 owner
Admin
420 owner

PostSubject: Re: Masterlights Application.   Masterlights Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:28 pm

yes we have talked to him and sorry for thr prob.....thx for letting us know about
Back to top Go down
sloughterbag

sloughterbag

PostSubject: Re: Masterlights Application.   Masterlights Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:42 pm

well enjoy the server
Back to top Go down
EliteDragon

EliteDragon

PostSubject: Re: Masterlights Application.   Masterlights Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:00 am

He got mad at me for not believing him and unbanning him immediately. I think that's why we lost him. I sorta know him in life, so he might be kinda ticked atm.
Back to top Go down
sloughterbag

sloughterbag

PostSubject: Re: Masterlights Application.   Masterlights Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am

EliteDragon wrote:
He got mad at me for not believing him and unbanning him immediately. I think that's why we lost him. I sorta know him in life, so he might be kinda ticked atm.

loser
Back to top Go down
EliteDragon

EliteDragon

PostSubject: Re: Masterlights Application.   Masterlights Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:34 am

sloughterbag wrote:
EliteDragon wrote:

loser

S.M.D.
Back to top Go down
sloughterbag

sloughterbag

PostSubject: Re: Masterlights Application.   Masterlights Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:52 am

EliteDragon wrote:
sloughterbag wrote:
EliteDragon wrote:

loser

S.M.D.

stupid portch monkey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masterlights Application.   Masterlights Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masterlights Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Def-Con 6 Offical Website :: Unrightfully banned.-
Jump to: