Def-Con 6 Offical Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Def-Con 6 Offical Website

The official website of the servers of Def-Con 6

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I MOVE THAT...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
m0r1din

I MOVE THAT... Empty
PostSubject: I MOVE THAT...   I MOVE THAT... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:44 pm

I would like to propse to the owners that an admin under O-anything NEEDS to have a screen shot OR video of a player using "anti recoil" or any SMALL offenses. Otherwise we will have admins who don't really know what they are doing or looking for banning good players for no reason at all. I am asking this of the owners as today my cousin Chromezealot was banned by an admin for using "anti recoil" hacks when he in fact wasn't. While my cousin is in fact vac banned he does not use hacks or anything any more. I just want this put in place to help the rule abiding players from getting banned by admins who don't know what to look for.

Thank you,
Gigglinomicon
Back to top Go down
420 owner
Admin
420 owner

I MOVE THAT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MOVE THAT...   I MOVE THAT... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:41 am

i find this hard to belive...for u hax ....but give me the steam id and ip and i will fix this asap....sorry
Back to top Go down
m0r1din

I MOVE THAT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MOVE THAT...   I MOVE THAT... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Actually it has fully been resolved. Thank you though. And I am working on not using a multi hack on the server unless it is one of those times that you allow it. I have been doing a fairly decent job as well.
Back to top Go down
sloughterbag

sloughterbag

I MOVE THAT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MOVE THAT...   I MOVE THAT... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:47 pm

damn i hate rookies
Back to top Go down
EliteDragon

EliteDragon

I MOVE THAT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MOVE THAT...   I MOVE THAT... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:08 pm

There's moar newbie adminz?
Back to top Go down
sloughterbag

sloughterbag

I MOVE THAT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MOVE THAT...   I MOVE THAT... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:45 am

true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I MOVE THAT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MOVE THAT...   I MOVE THAT... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I MOVE THAT...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Def-Con 6 Offical Website :: Admin Abuse.-
Jump to: