Def-Con 6 Offical Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Def-Con 6 Offical Website

The official website of the servers of Def-Con 6

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPike spiegel, im sorry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike

SPike spiegel, im sorry Empty
PostSubject: SPike spiegel, im sorry   SPike spiegel, im sorry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Ok well ill make this short and sweet. The crackhouse server you guys run is my favorite server in all of css. I am banned from it. I will do anything and i mean anything too be unbanned! I felt my heart break when it said i was banned from the server. I share my account with a friend also. I think i got banned for hacks and i promise that will never ever ever happen again. the first day it said i got banned, the second day i could use the server for some reason and now im here banned again. Please (i am begging) unban me. I literally went out of my way too find this site and contact anyone that can help me, i like the server that much!
Back to top Go down
sloughterbag

sloughterbag

PostSubject: Re: SPike spiegel, im sorry   SPike spiegel, im sorry I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:04 am

ill see what i can do tho i have no clue what i can do if i really am out of the clan
Back to top Go down
EliteDragon

EliteDragon

PostSubject: Re: SPike spiegel, im sorry   SPike spiegel, im sorry I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:49 pm

Wow inactive forums...
Back to top Go down
420 owner
Admin
420 owner

PostSubject: Re: SPike spiegel, im sorry   SPike spiegel, im sorry I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:55 pm

steam id pls..and ill unban u
Back to top Go down
sloughterbag

sloughterbag

PostSubject: Re: SPike spiegel, im sorry   SPike spiegel, im sorry I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:49 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPike spiegel, im sorry   SPike spiegel, im sorry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPike spiegel, im sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Def-Con 6 Offical Website :: Unrightfully banned.-
Jump to: