Def-Con 6 Offical Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Def-Con 6 Offical Website

The official website of the servers of Def-Con 6

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re-do of "A request to join of course..."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Verizon_Wireless

Re-do of "A request to join of course..." Empty
PostSubject: Re-do of "A request to join of course..."   Re-do of "A request to join of course..." I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:21 pm

My known Counterstrike source names on the dc6 server are Verizon Wireless, Geico Car Insurance, T-Mobile, Blackberry, and Cricket.

I indeed have a mic, I'm Seventeen and my experience of counterstrike source should applicably appeal acknowledged for the fact I've been playing for a grand length of time. I take great pride in my css skills, but I don't play competitively, which designates an eminent fact that I've never done cal. I simply refuse to involve myself in competition against other clans, unless absolutely required to do so. Lately on the def-con wcs server I've slouched around, regarding not too much skill is inhabitant when playing on a wcs mod. This much is apparent, I know.

Anyways...I'd like a chance to be considered for being apart of this clan. Later-on in the future though, I'll be quite interested in purchasing some administration when I can get the money to cover for it.
Back to top Go down
sloughterbag

sloughterbag

Re-do of "A request to join of course..." Empty
PostSubject: 420   Re-do of "A request to join of course..." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:41 am

well if 420 says yes then your will automatically have 2 votes of being in
Back to top Go down

Re-do of "A request to join of course..."
Page 1 of 1