Def-Con 6 Offical Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Def-Con 6 Offical Website

The official website of the servers of Def-Con 6

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiyabeto's awesome app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hiyabeto

Hiyabeto's awesome app Empty
PostSubject: Hiyabeto's awesome app   Hiyabeto's awesome app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:10 pm

Name: Branden Rettie

In-Game Name: Hiyabeto

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22220162

How many years you have been playing CS:S: I dont remember, ive been through like 2 accounts of css lol

How old are you: 17

Why do you think you deserve to be in the Clan? I am a cool person, fun to hang out with, and purly awesome

Who you know in the clan: Constantine, ^4Tubz ^0# ^1YuM

how many hours could you commit to the server: Many more then the other people can lol no school, no work atm, goes to concerts and stuff at night so yea

do you have a mic? Yes I do

I am also a programmer, very good at it, fun to be around and like to party!! oh and I own my own radio station soo yea lol
Back to top Go down
Tubz

PostSubject: Re: Hiyabeto's awesome app   Hiyabeto's awesome app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:00 pm

nope i dont like him. Hes a bitch on the server always bitching to me about how he has a small penis. gets old to be honest Razz
Back to top Go down
hiyabeto

PostSubject: Re: Hiyabeto's awesome app   Hiyabeto's awesome app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Tubz wrote:
nope i dont like him. Hes a bitch on the server always bitching to me about how he has a small penis. gets old to be honest Razz

lol wow, we all kno out of all on the server i have the LARGEST penis Razz
Back to top Go down
420 owner
Admin
420 owner

PostSubject: Re: Hiyabeto's awesome app   Hiyabeto's awesome app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:03 pm

lol is it tru y have a small penis
Back to top Go down
Tubz

PostSubject: Re: Hiyabeto's awesome app   Hiyabeto's awesome app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:03 pm

you lying bastard you were telling me last night how your sex life sux cuz you cant satisfy a woman cuz of how abnormally small your tool is. come to think about it you were crying
Back to top Go down
420 owner
Admin
420 owner

PostSubject: Re: Hiyabeto's awesome app   Hiyabeto's awesome app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:04 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
420 owner
Admin
420 owner

PostSubject: Re: Hiyabeto's awesome app   Hiyabeto's awesome app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:05 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
hiyabeto

PostSubject: Re: Hiyabeto's awesome app   Hiyabeto's awesome app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:05 pm

Tubz wrote:
you lying bastard you were telling me last night how your sex life sux cuz you cant satisfy a woman cuz of how abnormally small your tool is. come to think about it you were crying

hahaha nope, what ever girl I am with comes back and BEGS for more cause I just satisfy so much, my sex like is better if not more better then urs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tubz

PostSubject: Re: Hiyabeto's awesome app   Hiyabeto's awesome app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:06 pm

you wish needle dick
Back to top Go down
hiyabeto

PostSubject: Re: Hiyabeto's awesome app   Hiyabeto's awesome app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:07 pm

hahaha needle dick? na i dont wish I kno

well im goin to bed, have fun playin with ur small penis tubz Razz
nite 420

pceee oh and i just smoked a bowl to ur name lol
Back to top Go down
Tubz

PostSubject: Re: Hiyabeto's awesome app   Hiyabeto's awesome app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:07 pm

fail ass im tellin him not to let you in you ruin all the fun with your TINY PENIS!!!!
Back to top Go down
hiyabeto

PostSubject: Re: Hiyabeto's awesome app   Hiyabeto's awesome app I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:56 am

lol wow
Back to top Go down
sloughterbag

sloughterbag

PostSubject: Re: Hiyabeto's awesome app   Hiyabeto's awesome app I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:34 pm

wow nice conversation
Back to top Go down
420 owner
Admin
420 owner

PostSubject: Re: Hiyabeto's awesome app   Hiyabeto's awesome app I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:21 am

lol
Back to top Go down
sloughterbag

sloughterbag

PostSubject: Re: Hiyabeto's awesome app   Hiyabeto's awesome app I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:00 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiyabeto's awesome app   Hiyabeto's awesome app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiyabeto's awesome app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Def-Con 6 Offical Website :: Recruiting.-
Jump to: